- Determine how much money you will need. Generally, having 1 mil (this can be easily attained by making headless arrows, since free players can train members' skills up to level 5) or more would be ideal. There are so many items and new armour, that not having enough money can be a big setback. And instead of spending your time at Castle Wars, more often than not, you find yourself finding ways to make money to afford new weapons and items.
- Take a look at the quests you would like to do upon becoming a member. Pay attention to the (non-member) items required, so you can prepare it in advance and spend less time doing quests.
- Figure out your combat level. Level 70 or higher would be ideal for a new member, but you can still have a great time at any combat level.
- Consider whether you have enough experience. If you have played for at least 2 years for at least twice a week, you should be fine. Just know that if you don't know the Non-Member worlds and maps, getting to know the member areas, weapons, and game is going to be much different, and add to the challenge.
Method 1Sending the Money
- Send $5-8 to Jagex Limited by the payment method of your choice (This will vary from country to country). This can be Pay-By-Phone, Mail, Credit Card, and more. Different methods cost more, depending on fees charged to Jagex. You can also
- If you don't have access to a credit card or any other Internet payment methods, you can also purchase game cards from a retail store. These can be activated on the RuneScape website.
Method 2Buying it with Bonds
- Go to the Grand Exchange. Click on the "buy" button, and search for "bonds".
- If you can afford one, buy one. A good rule of thumb is to purchase it for 500k - 1mil lower than the market price. Although it may take longer for the transaction to complete, you'll at least save money.
- When the transaction completes, click on the bond and select "For Membership". This should give you enough membership for 2 weeks. Jagex occasionally releases bonuses where you can get extra membership perks for redeeming multiple bonds as well (ex. 3 months of membership for 5 Bonds).
- Be prepared to pay money for your new skills and items. Many Member items tend to cost more money than Non-Member ones. An upside you will find is that some items, armor sets and weapons will actually cost less in Member Worlds than they did in Non-Member Worlds.
- Get acquainted with the member world. Do quests, make friends with players that have more experience than you, and explore a little. Indulge in your curiosity, and do a few new quests. Quests revolving around Member skills and areas can be a great way to get to know the game around you.
- Note that for some weapons/ armour you will need to do quests before you can use them. Most dragon weapons are like this (ex. Monkey Madness for dragon scimitars).
- Watch out for people who will try to trick you if you don't know how much one member item is and they say a price its not always right so don't buy it till you find out.
- If you are doing the Pay-By-Cash method, the mail may sometimes get lost or stolen.
- If you become member as a low level, be careful where you tread. Some of the monsters in new wilderness areas, dungeons, and cities are very high leveled and dangerous to accounts with a low combat level.
argent facile non menbre runescape 110k/h| Runescape cash ...
Old School RuneScape - Cash Flow! | Only Use G.E ...
runescape diceing game 500m pay out * enter riftv4 *