Hey, I am using Internet+! How did I end up here?
Internet+ is a Boku based service available to players in France. It utilizes the Internet Service Provider instead of the Phone provider for bill payment, but uses the same process as described below, except you will select your ISP before typing in your phone number, as show below:
- Go to our in-store client by clicking on the yellow treasure chest underneath your summoner name. Select "Purchase RP" on the side menu.
- Select the Mobile Payment option. Choose the Riot Point bundle that you wish to purchase.
- After you enter the Loading screen, a text message will be sent to your mobile phone with the required PIN for the next step and transaction details (cost and RP value). Please note that any premium SMS fees will apply.
- Input the PIN number sent to your mobile phone into the box to confirm your purchase and click Purchase to complete the purchase.
- After the purchase has been completed, you will receive a purchase confirmation page from BOKU. The purchase will either be charged to your monthly bill or be subtracted from the amount placed on your phone. Please contact your mobile provider directly to discuss how it will be charged if you are concerned.
- Congratulations! You have completed your mobile phone transaction. :)
Here are a few reasons as to why your transaction may not be working properly.
This typically occurs when you do not respond to the SMS confirmation message from BOKU within 24 hours of the purchase. If you initiate a transaction and do not reply in a timely manner, your transaction will expire, and you will not be able to continue it.
If you do not have enough Premium SMS credit available on your mobile phone account, or if you reached your monthly spending limit, your transaction will fail due to insufficient funds. Please double check that your mobile phone account is available for Premium SMS messaging.
Sometimes an SMS transaction will require more than one confirmation due to restrictions set by your mobile phone provider or governing laws. This is due to the restriction on how much you are able to purchase per SMS.
All text messages must be responded to in a timely manner in order for the transaction to be completed successfully. If you fail to submit all the SMS before 24 hours, and you have been partially charged for the transaction, we will be crediting your account with the appropriate amount of RP within approximately 48 hours of your transaction.
- Screen Shot or Scanned copy of your mobile phone bill clearly showing the funds being removed from your account:
- Pin Number you’ve received from BOKU after you have submitted the confirmation (If applicable):
SMS Not Delivered
This error occurs when the text message was not delivered by your mobile phone provider. This will typically happen if your mobile phone account is not set up to accept Premium SMS messaging. Please double check that your mobile phone account is available for Premium SMS messaging.
Cannot receive initial SMS / Bar is not loading in client
If you have trouble receiving the initial SMS or the load bar is not completing in the game client, you may be experiencing issues with your mobile service or your PC's internet connection.
Please check the following:
- There is strong signal strength on your phone (at least two bars of service).
- Your wireless internet connection is strong. If possible, try using a wired connection.
- You have Premium SMS messaging set up on your mobile phone.
If you continue to have technical issues, please submit a ticket with a snapshot of your network. You can read more about Obtaining a Network Analysis here.
Why are SMS bundles valued less than other payment methods?
Due to circumstances outside of our control, such as exchange rate fluctuations and mobile carrier fees, SMS will occasionally offer fewer RP per transaction than other payment methods. We are able to keep the price points fixed, but the corresponding value in Riot Points may vary depending on the fluctuations in external fees.
Why do I need to use WyWallet in Sweden?
Starting on February 1, 2013, WyWallet is required in order to make payments using a mobile phone in Sweden. You can create a WyWallet account by:
Why isn't mobile payment available in my region?
Due to various restrictions for different countries, we are not able to support mobile payments for all regions at this time. However, we are always looking for ways to expand all payment methods to different regions. Please keep a look out in our forums for future announcements about upcoming payment methods.