- Input your current XP values into the text boxes or use the Get stats! button with your RuneScape name to retrieve them from the highscores.
- Select which lander you are in.
- In the 'Desired Stats' section, select whether you will be using level values or XP values.
- Select what increment you're trading your points in.
- Enter the level or XP value you wish to achieve in as many boxes as you wish (depending on the above choice).
- Click the Tip Me! button to be tipped on how many Pest Control Points you will need to reach your goal and how many successful games it will take to achieve it as well.
- If you find you cannot enter a values into a desired stats box, your current level for that skill is less than 25.
Pest Control can only be used to train combat skills that are level 25 or above.
- To calculate how many points you will need when training a skill above level 99, (i.e. Ghost Levels), select the 'I will be using XP values below.' option and enter your desired XP value into the relevant box.
Which of the Winter Weekends are you looking forward to the most?
Help keep Tip.It alive, donate a bit to our site:
© 1999 - 2016 RuneScape Tips, all rights reserved. RuneScape® and Jagex® are trademarks of Jagex Ltd © 2000 - 2016 Andrew Gower.
Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed. Designed for IE8+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari 4+, Opera 10+, and Chrome by Mil.