TIP Remove third-party logins
If you signed up for RuneScape using a third-party login such as Facebook or Twitter, you probably want to revoke all access from RuneScape. Click the icon below to find out how.
- Click Security on the left-hand side of the page.
- Scroll down to the Connected applications and sites section and click the Manage access button.
- Click Revoke Access next to the service you want to disconnect from your account
- Login to your Yahoo account
- Select "Account Info" at the top left corner of your login dashboard. You'll have to verify by entering your password.
- In the "Account Information" screen, click on "Manage Apps and Website Connections".
- Look for RuneScape in the list and click "Remove" to revoke its access.
- Log in to your Windows Live / MSN account
- Look for "Manage Consent" in the additional options. Once you click this, you might be asked to enter your password to validate.
- In the manage consent options, you can see the services and applications using your Live ID. Select RuneScape from the list and click "Revoke access" to complete the process.
- Log in to your LinkedIn profile.
- Go to "Groups, Companies & Applications" and click "View you applications".