If you're browser isn't responding or happens to close whilst trying to play, follow the steps contained within this article to get you back in-game!
Firstly check you are using a supported browser and version, you can find this below.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Use spotlight to locate the folder .jagex_cache_32 on your computer and delete it.
- Use spotlight to locate and delete any files with the name "Jagex" in them.
If you are unsure on how to do this, check the video below:
- Head to control panel
- Uninstall or change a program
- Remove your browser and then re-download it
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer try Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Click the Safari option on the top bar
- Click 'Empty Cache'
- Restart the browser by holding ? and Q
- Click the top left orange Firefox button
- Click on Options
- Select Advanced
- Choose the Network tab
- Click the 'Clear Now' button in the 'Offline Storage' section
- Click the Spanner in the top right
- Choose Preferences
- Select Under the hood
- Clear Browsing Data
- Click the Apple.
- On the "Apple" menu, click "Software Update."
- If there is a Mac OS X update available, you can install it. If there is a new version of Java for Mac, it will be included in the Mac OS X update.
Give us feedback about this pageThank you for your feedback
|All you need to know, and more, about the game world. How to get started and how to develop your character.||Need help with your account? Perhaps the game won't run for you? Help can be found here.|
|Artwork, fan fiction and arts and crafts are found in this section.|