- Get respect. If your grand exchange boxes are filled, do some player to player businesses. Get some new clothes in Varrock and a brand new hair style in Falador. Make people think that you know what you're doing and you'll do it right. Talk with an attitude that everyone likes. Carry some money, make yourself look like a big-shot!
- Play smart and big. When most players want some extra GP, they always play it safe. It might take awhile, but they still get the money. What if you can't wait? What if you have little time left? If I'm playing already, why not play it quick and safe? You've got to play smart.
- Get to know your people. Pretty soon you'll be hiring and firing people to work for you. Don't just go and gather 50 people. Get to know everyone around you. You have got to really know them. If you don't have enough time, than do what Donald J. Trump once said, "Get the best people, and don't trust them!"
- If you can't find the right style, go test around first. Gather some small change and try on everything. When testing, keep your look for at least three days. If more than five people follow you in one day, then you've hit jackpot.
- If you can't afford to play big, then play smart. Start with 50% of your money and then add to it. Playing it too save can waste time and time can get you way more GPs. If everything goes well, go for 60%, if not, go for 45% of your profits.
- To get to know people takes time, but it is worth it. You should do personal exams rather than having people squeeze strangers into your life. If you want people to come back to you, tip them about 30% of their pay before they do their jobs. If they're smart, they'll obey and come back for more. It's always good to tip generously for the people that you need to trust.
- If nobody wants to do business with you, you've got to create an illusion. Start your interactions with cheap stuff. slowly put on more expensive items with adding a little bit every day, just a little below average price. Then when you get popular, it is your chance to make bigger money. Put the price an inch above average and move it slightly everyday in both directions. You want to make sure that you cover the money you've lost and get even more. Drop your price to about average. When business isn't so hot, repeat the process again.
- You always got to think about the future. Make some back up sources. If you can't trust anyone, than make other people trust you. Make some friends and borrow some money in desperate situations. don't do it too many times though, or the trust will be gone. So it's always good to work with a partner who desperately needs you.
- Possibilities of attracting unwanted attention when succeeding is pretty big. When not doing deals, wear something that makes you look like a normal player. Armour is recommended.
- Watch your back, and don't take more than you could chew. If you're going to do something, make sure it's for a long-term goal and mission. The worst thing that can happen is to see everything go to waste because you didn't have a plan to begin with and carry it out until the end. Start from scrap, slowly build yourself up to the top, don't just climb on something that you didn't fully check if stable.
Runescape Money Making Idea #2
runescape money making idea 3 ( 500k a hour )