- Either enter your RuneScape username and press "Get stats!", or manually enter your current experience. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP" and enter your target level or experience value.
- Each row in the calculator's output represents a certain item. 'Number' is how many times you need to make that item to reach your target. 'Name' is simply the name of the item. 'Lvl' is the minimum Fletching level you need to make the item. 'Exp' is the amount of experience gained for making the item.
- Green shows what you can access up to your target level.
- Yellow is what you will be able to access at your target level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- For items in the Volatile/Morphic Tools category, if an entry is marked with "(knife)", you must use a volatile or morphic knife to get the double XP bonus. If an entry is marked with "(hammer)", you must use a volatile or morphic hammer. If an entry is marked with "(both)", you must use both volatile or morphic tools during the assembly.
RUNESCAPE 2007 HIGH ALCHEMY CALCULATOR PROFIT GUIDE! (500K ...
Alchulator 3000 runescape Magic xp calculator and Auto Alch
Runescape herblore GP to XP ratio calculator - How to use