Finish the quest: Throne of Miscellania. To use your kingdom to its full potential you should also do the quest: Royal Trouble.
- Have around 1.5m to put into your kingdom.
- A high Woodcutting, fishing, or mining level is recommended to make your subjects approval rating go up faster.
Method 2How to make money
- Get your approval rating up To make the most money you are going to want to have your subjects be at 100% approval with you.
- To do this either fish on the docks, cut down the trees, mine some coal, or rake some weeds. All resources you collect go to the workers which make them happy. Once they are at 100% approval then you can stop.
- Do not kill peasants or steal from stalls, these reduce your approval rating by 3% and 5% respectively.
- Raking is by far the fastest to do this, but you have to wait for the weeds to regrow, mining is the second fastest, but chopping trees and fishing you can do AFK.
- You get no items from doing these tasks and only 1 exp each something you get.
- Tell your subjects what to collect This is the important part and is the thing that will make you money. Having your subjects collect resources for you.
- Go into the castle and talk to Adviser Grim. Talk to him tell you get to the screen on a map of your kingdom. Up in the left hand corner of the screen should be a picture of coins. Click on the deposit button and put in 1.5m gp (1, 500, 000).
- Once you have deposited money next you need to tell your workers what to do. On the same screen you will see bars with arrows next to them. For maximum profit, put 5 (Half the bar) on mining, 5 on trees, and 5 on herbs.
- All you need to do is wait. You can collect from your kingdom once a day, but for max profit, you'll need to wait a week.
- Go back to your kingdom with money. Talk to Adviser Grim and you will be able to collect what your workers have gathered for you. You will also notice that all that money (1.5m) isn't gone. There should be around 800k left in there still. This isn't a mistake this is part of the strategy. You see your workers work best with 750k or more in the coffers. so if you add extra money that just means you won't have to go back every day to deposit money.
- Add more money to your coffers until it's back at 1.5m. Then just wait a week again to go back and you can repeat this as much as possible.
Method 3Profit earned
- After one week there should be about 525k missing from your coffers, but you still have all those resources to sell. You should have roughly about 1.5k coal, 2k maple logs, lots of birds nests, and a ton of herbs
- The longer you go without collecting your resources the more you will have. The workers get more per day every day you go without collecting resources.
- Make sure you keep your approval rating high. You will need to go every day, as your approval rating goes down 3% every time you collect, or 1% every day.
- Always make sure you have over 750k in your coffers to maximize profits.
- The Fremennik Sea Boots 2 from the Fremennik Achievement Diary allow you to get approval more quickly while worn, and the third boots allow you to deposit flat pack furniture in the coffers to act as money.
- This is for members only.
- Don't try to do this if you don't have at least 750k to put in the coffers. If you can only afford having 750k in there then you should go everyday and replace the money used by your workers.
Runescape: Best AFK Money Making Guide 2015 - 500k /hr
Runescape 3 AFK Money making guide - chaos giants (3.5m ...
Runescape 3 Money Making Guide- 1m/Hour - AFK Low Requirements