- Mine, smith, and craft. Start by mining gold ores and smelting them into bars. Try to mine 100 gold ores, and then smelt them. This will make it easier, and will save time (do this in the wilderness, where there is a chaos element nearby and a trapdoor in the massive city). Get the thieving level required to steal from amulet stores by stealing cups of tea, drink them, and making them into nettle tea that you can drink (you will need a needle and some thread).
- Start making the amulet. Once your crafting level is at least level 8 to make gold amulets, you are ready to move on. You will need a mold from crafting store in Al-Kharid. Use the gold bar on the furnace (the gold bar), and make them into an amulet. It's that easy.
- Add to the amulet. If your crafting level is relatively high, you can add a choice of gem onto the amulet too. To get a string, get some wool, spin it, and use it on the amulet to make a string. So now you have a gold (or sapphire, emerald, or ruby) amulet and you want to enchant it. How will you do that? Well, you need to train your mage level to the level that it can enchant the amulet you've got. This will be useful for future use, or you can sell it at the Grand Exchange for money. Either way, you will get crafting xp.
- When your crafting level reaches 70, you can make diamond amulets. This will require a high magic level to enchant the amulet once it is done. You can buy an uncut diamond (cuts are more expensive) and put it on gold amulet. You can either sell the diamond amulet, or wear it.
- Try to get your crafting level to level 20 so you can cut sapphires that you get from random events or by mining rocks. Also, you should get your crafting level to the level so that you can cut emeralds (don't remember). Now, there is level 34 for rubies, and level 43 for diamonds.
- You will need to pay a small amount of money for Ellis in the tanning building to tan your cowhides.
How to make Gold Amulets Necklaces in Runescape!
runescape,how u can make a gold amulet?