Defined properties: Item ID: 30990 Weight: 0.453 Value: 1[view] • [talk]
The wealth evaluator is a consumable item bought from Bonds or Runecoins (Although not available in the Solomon's General Store) that calculates a player's overall wealth. Once purchased from the ingame Wealth evaluator interface accessed from the inventory interface, it is placed as an item in your bank which may be activated from one's inventory.
Once activated, it enables a button in the inventory interface and allows unlimited use for 2 weeks (actually fourteen days after midnight (UTC) on the day of activation). This duration can be extended for each wealth evaluator bought for up to 6 months. Following an update on 27 October 2014, it can now be permanently unlocked for the cost of 3 bonds (28, 456, 755) or rented for a period of time just like before.
Unlike other price checkers, it is not limited by 32 bit integers (2, 147, 483, 647). It is likely that the checker uses a long, making the maximum wealth value 263-1 (9, 223, 372, 036, 854, 775, 807). This evaluator costs 69 Runecoins, 63 for members.
Your wealth in the following areas is calculated:
- Resource crates - valued at the "value" so a large herblore crate, with contents worth between 262, 314 and 1, 230, 876 is reckoned as 2, 000.
- A zaryte bow that is not fully charged is valued at 900, 000 rather than the GE price (currently 24, 600, 064) less the cost of recharging.
- Superior scrimshaws are valued at 100, 000, regardless of the value of the corresponding scrimshaw.
- All 3 versions of the TokHaar-Kal are valued at 6, 000, 000 in the death interface, but only 100, 000 in the Wealth Evaluator.
- The Superior Leviathan ring is valued at 90, 000 in the death interface value, but 100, 000 in the Wealth Evaluator.
- The Dragon defender is valued at 90, 000 in the death interface value, but only 1 in the Wealth Evaluator.
- The value of untradeable potions according to the wealth evaluator (when the option "include untradeable wealth" is activated) is extremely low. For example, a flask with 3 sips of overload is valued at 220, even though the ingredients to make it cost over 50, 000. The situation is similar for other untradeable potions, such as super antifire and extreme potions.