- At some point you will get bored and want someone to talk to.
- Here is a quick guide to making money:
- Members: Buy Water-filled vials. You want to buy them from the Ardougne general store. The go onto the forums and sell them for 250 gold each no more, no less
- Members: Once you have around 1 million gold, you may want to start merchanting (What people in RuneScape call the practice of buying low and selling high) Rune or Dragon Items, or perhaps something else you believe can be made into profit. It is best to sell items in World 2 for Members.
- Free-Players: Kill cows for cow hides, bank and continue until you have 100 (about 3.7 runs). Sell this 100 for 10k at Al-Kharid bank.
- Free-Players: Kill chickens and sell the feathers approximately 12 each, or buy feathers 6 each at fishing stores and then sell them approximately 12 gold each at GE.
- Free-players and members: Air Run See the Air Running guide on wikiHow here. Once you have 60k from that, buy bronze arrows from the Varrock Archery Shop, they cost 6gp each and sell for 20gp each. Now you have 200k! =)
- Kill hill giants for drops containing law runes, death runes, uncut gems, and limpwurt roots. All these sell on the G.E. for a good amount of money. Level 20 dungeoneering is recommended for the resource dungeon which contains 11 hill giants & 4 limpwurt root spawn points
Once you have a good amount of money, buy cooked lobsters for 200-220 gp. Remember to be firm with your price when re-selling for 240+.