- Open your internet browser and load an educational site on them. If your school computer isn't advanced enough, open two windows instead. Better yet (but more annoying) bookmark a certain page (on frogs or something) and keep bookmarks open. When your teacher comes around open it. This is possible because RuneScape saves as you go.
- If you don't have a RuneScape account, it is best to wait until you get home to create the account.
- The video below also shows how to use a proxy to play RuneScape at school.
- Set the RuneScape detail to lowest and set the gaming window to fixed. Use standard detail. This will make the computer run as fast as normal, and will make things less suspicious.
- Better yet, play RuneScape at home, not at school.
- Stay vigilant. Don't be obvious when playing the game or you WILL get caught.
- Avoid tattletales and bullies. Make sure you switch tabs when they come around and look at your screen.
- If your parents or the teacher finds out, just say exactly this "I know I did a bad thing. RuneScape is a very addicting game and I just couldn't resist. I'm sorry." It'll get you major points.
- Don't play RuneScape for too long, since school filters can pick up on the game.
- Avoid saving RuneScape as a bookmark. Other people use your school computers and are bound to find out.
Old School Runescape How To: Get fast combat XP | Easy ...
how to get on runescape at school!