- Train your account to at least a combat level of 60 or more. You must be able to kill level 75 or 86 ankous.
Right Skull Half
- Stock up on food.
- Go to Barbarian Village.
- Look at the center of the Village. There will be a hole there.
- Click on the hole and you character will walk to it and climb down. You will come to a dark cave with a pair of doors and a portal at the Southeast corner. Welcome to the Stronghold of Security!
- Click on the first door and you will pass through. The second door though, will ask you a question regarding Player Security.
- Answer the Question correctly to pass through. If you get it wrong, it will keep asking you questions until you get one right. There will be doors like these everywhere in the Stronghold of Security.
- Go down until you see another door. Do not pass through this door.
- Look for the pair of doors to the right of your character (or left if your character is facing South).
- Go through the doors. You will see some level 12 minotaurs. Kill them until you get the Right Skull Half.
Bottom of Scepter
- Go back to the start and use the portal there if you can use it. If not, follow the instructions below.
- Go through the Doors to the North.
- Walk to the other side of the room you come into. Go through those doors.
- Walk Northeast until you see more doors. Go through those doors.
- Walk to the Southern Doors. Go through them. You will come to the treasure room. If you search the Gift of Peace at the center, you will receive 2, 000 coins and the ability to do the Flap emote.
- Go down the ladder on the West side of the room. You will come to the second level of the Stronghold of Security. There will be another portal in the Southwest Corner.
- Go through the doors on the West side of the room.
- Go south, but do not go through the doors. There will be Flesh Crawlers there.
- Kill Flesh Crawlers until they drop the Bottom of Scepter.: D
Top of Scepter
- Go back to the portal and use it if you can use it. If not, follow these instructions.
- Go through the North West doors.
- Walk West until you see another pair of doors. Go through them.
- Walk West again after you go through the previous doors until you see more doors. Go through those doors.
- Keep Walking West until you come to a room with zombies.
- Start Walking South. Keep Following the path until you find a pair of doors. Go through them.
- Go through the doors to your Right. This will take you to the Treasure Room on the Second Level.
- Search the Grain of Plenty at the center of the room if you would like 3, 000 coins and the Slap Head emote.
- Go down the ladder in the Northeast corner. This will take you to level three of the Stronghold of Security. You will arrive in a green room with a portal in the North West corner.
- Walk through the doors to the North.
- Go through the doors to your immediate Right after that. This will take you to a room full of Catablepons and Giant Spiders.
- Walk to the South of the room. The Catablepons will be there. Kill Catablepons until they drop the Top of Scepter. The Catablepons will use Weakening spells on you. You might want to bring Strength Potions.
Left Skull Half
- Go back to the start of Floor Three and use the portal if you can use it. If not, read the following steps.
- Go through the doors to the East.
- Go through the doors to the immediate North, not the Northeast ones.
- Walk through the doors to the North West of the room you come into. Go through the pair of doors right after the pair you just went through.
- Follow the path and go into the Treasure room of Floor Three.
- Search the Box of Health at the center if you would like 5, 000 coins and the Idea emote.
- Go down the ladder at the Northeast Corner. This will take you to the Fourth and final floor of the Stronghold of Security. The portal is at the Southeast corner of the room.
- Go through the North doors and walk North West until the first pair of doors you see. Go through those doors. There will be level 75-85 Ankous waiting for you.
- Kill Ankous until they drop the Left Skull Half.
Making The Skull Scepter
- Take the Right Skull Half and the Left Skull Half and use them on each other. This will create the Strange Skull.
- Take the Bottom of Scepter and the Top of Scepter you got from the Flesh Crawlers and use them on each other. This will create the Runed Scepter.
- Take the Strange Skull and the Runed Scepter and use them on each other. Congratulations! You have received the Skull Scepter!
- xbox live 12 months
Runescape Skull Sceptre
2007 Runescape Guide | How to get the Skull Sceptre easy
How to get the skull sceptre on runescape